Build Equity. Join Justice.
Leading the nation in equity-based Multi-tiered System of Support education research and services.
We believe together we can transform education so that it benefits each and every student, their families, and ultimately the communities in which they live.
We will meet you where you are-Anywhere! We offer products and services across the nation that build state education agency, service center, district, school and community capacity to implement or advance equity-based, multi-tiered system of support (MTSS) and improved academic, behavioral, social and emotional outcomes for all students.
Our Services and Products
Keep your team up-to-date
- Learning series and workshops at your site, targeted to your needs
- Content experts to speak at your events
- Professional Learning Institute planning and management
- Executive coaching and consultation
Understand your schools’ current realities, monitor progress & avoid drift
- SWIFT Fidelity of Implementation Tools for Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary settings, for an independent assessment of MTSS
- SWIFT Fidelity Integrity Assessment for Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary settings, for self-assessment of MTSS
- Support for both assessments: boot camps to train and certify your assessor teams; online system to store and view your data by school across time; administration packets and instructional materials; online modules for refresher training
Partnership for whole-system transformation
- Differentiated, strengths-based technical assistance for states, districts and schools
- Coaching and facilitation for Transformation in Action implementation science practices
Identify your strengths and priorities
- Professional facilitation of State and District Capacity Assessments to understand needs and set goals
- Leadership for School-District-State Data Snapshots for data-based identification of priorities for action
- Clear, concise, documented analyses for planning, accountability reporting, and applying for funding or resources
Advance your initiatives
- Develop and prepare funding proposals
- Create custom field guides, webinars, online training modules, and materials
- Provide study group and/or task force leadership, research, and analysis
- Jointly determine content and support structures best suited to your unique needs
Integrated Educational Framework
Multi-Tiered System of Support
Family & Community Engagement
Inclusive Policy Structure & Practice
Family & Community
Free SWIFT brochures and materials especially for family and community members may be downloaded for use in newsletters, on websites, or printed as handouts.